[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 15 00:59:07 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rockies

Comments:

My first real Sprint attempt. Had a blast in spite of 30 over S-9 QRN due to my
QTH in Cheyenne being surrounded by thunderstorms at an elevation of 6,053
feet. 20 and 40 meters were my best bands. TX was a 25 y/o Kenwood TS-950SD
backed down to 100 watts and a homebrew G5RV up 50 feet running N-S. Heil
ProSet with HC-5 mic. element on VOX. Thanks to all who worked me and for your
patience with a Sprint "newbie". My second contest as a member of the
GMCC "Rockies" team.

73, November 7 Many Zebras Walking.