[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ED HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 15 01:47:09 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: N6ED
Operator(s): N6ED
Station: N6ED

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I really miss the good old days when a decent effort yielded over 300 Q's in a
SSB sprint.  It's a lot of work for a mere 250 Q's now.
Condx here were very noisy, and I knew I was in for a slog when I got to 40 and
the static was huge, definitely made 80 miserable.
Great to hear the usual suspects and fun to push the envelope in a neck-neck
race most of the way.  I think I'm all warmed up now for CA QSO party coming in
a mere 3 weeks!  C U all in the next one!
Craig N6ED