[3830] NA Sprint SSB KC0W HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 15 02:55:11 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

---------------------
Total:   1     Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Got on for a few minutes to hand out the North Dakota mult. Lot's of big signals
& lot's of piss poor ones, hihi...............Nice hearing so many familiar
call signs. The WAE contest going on at the same time didn't seem to affect the
Sprint too much.

 Will be receiving the first of four BIG custom built yagis in the next week or
so. It's a 6 element 20 meter monobander on a 81' (yes, eighty foot) boom. Total
weight is just over 430 pounds. When the stack of 'em is complete they should
rattle dishes world wide...........See bio on QRZ.com for further info.

 Good DX from the heart of 'da Oil Patch.

***I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect
any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
to track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I
have no information regarding my total number of mults or a final score.***

Tom KC0W