[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 15 12:48:23 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

---------------------
Total:  73     Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,971

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Came home early from a camping trip to make sure KS was represented. My tower is
down and my 80 SSB antennas were disconnected from the tower, so 40 was my only
good band.  I did work a few 80m contacts after I found out I could load up my
80m CW vertical with the tuner and 100w. I'm surprised anyone heard me, but got
a few more Qs out there from that.

We'll keep going with the tower project and soon will be back in operation.

73, Bob, w0bh