[3830] WAE SSB W4SVO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 15 20:59:22 EDT 2013

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL

   80:   35    40    16
   40:  186   140    33
   20:  298   340    40
   15:  475   470    46
   10:    7     0     3
-------------------------
Total: 1001   990   138  Total Score = 678,931

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got to try my new two element array for 80. I just finished day before contest.
I got several spots on 80 from Europe. OE3K told me on 15 the next day that I
was one of the loudest US stations on 80. Made me feel real good about the
antennas. I was not feeling too good Saturday, very tired from some health
problems that have surfaced in the last couple of months. So called it quits
early Friday night and didn't operate much after Saturday. Anyway still had
fun. Cu from NQ4I in October for CQ WW Phone. Mark