[3830] SAC CW M0CFW(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 22 17:22:20 EDT 2013

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:   14     8
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  178    67  Total Score = 11,926

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I felt fewer Scandinavian station this year. I was watching 10m SDR and
waterfall screen, only found 2 Scandinavian station (both OH) but C4, PY were
very strong.

I can hear strong NA/CA station calling Scandinavian station on 15/20m but
seems propagation between them were not good.

As you can see top Scandinavian station put webcam and broadcast on
cqcontest.net website so I know they were awake and operating but I wonder
where they are?? I wish organiser will add SO(A)LP category soon.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD