[3830] Salmon Run K5LH SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 22 20:27:14 EDT 2013

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K5LH
Operator(s): K5LH
Station: K5LH

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:  197     0       0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 20,594

Club: HOTDXS

Comments:

Score includes 500 points for working W7DX (hard to miss).  Conditions generally
poor, except for 10-meter opening on Saturday afternoon.  Missed CHE, DOU, PEND,
SAN, SKAM.  N7WA/m never moved my S-meter needle, but we had 21 fine QSOs.  WW7D
somehow disappeared early Sunday afternoon after 15 solid QSOs.  Glad to hear
some DX stations, mainly from DL, including my former classmate DK2OY.  Hope he
did well.

Rig: Omni V (90 W), wire dipoles, Aetherlog for Mac.

See you in the TX QSO Party next weekend (fixed SO CW LP from MLEN as always).

73, Chris (K5LH)