[3830] Salmon Run N0LD SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 22 20:30:10 EDT 2013

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N0LD
Operator(s): N0LD
Station: N0LD

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Missouri
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:          25      4
   15:          19
   10:           3
----------------------------
Total:   0      47      4  Mults = 19  Total Score = 2,590

I always enjoy the Salmon Run!  I would like it if there was as many voice and
digital operators (in all 39 counties) as there are CW operators... I would
like to be able to work all counties on voice/digital in one contest!  Thanks
to the organizers for a wonderful event.  Would it be possible to have more
wildcard operators?  This makes a very exciting component in other QSO
parties.

QSO POINTS:
NUMBER OF PHONE QSOs 47 X 2 POINTs  = 94
NUMBER OF CW QSOs 0 X 4 POINTS      = 0
NUMBER OF Digital QSOs 4 X 4 POINTS = 16
                   TOTAL QSO POINTS = 110

MULTIPLIER POINTS:
TOTAL NUMBER OF WA COUNTIES WORKED  19
               TOTAL MULTIPLIERS =  19

BONUS POINTS
ADD 500 BONUS POINTS FOR EACH MODE PHONE CONTACT WITH W7DX 500

FINAL SCORE
TOTAL QSO POINTS 110 X TOTAL MULTIPLIERS 19 + BONUS POINTS 500 = 2590

- Randy, N0LD