[3830] Salmon Run VE7JH SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 22 23:08:26 EDT 2013

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7JH

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1
   80:   40     31
   40:   58    110
   20:   41     18
   15:   23     11
   10:   11      2
    6:    8     13
    2:    4      5
----------------------------
Total:  186    190     376  Mults = 39  Total Score = 37,582

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I operated from my VHF perch on Vancouver Island.
Rig was an ICOM-706mkIIg with 100W, dipoles and a 3el tribander.

Great activity from Washington and I was able to work many stations more than
once on different bands/modes.
Great job by the many mobiles who helped me get the clean sweep of 39 counties.

Special kudos to WW7D/M whom I worked 32(!) times in 15 different counties.

I think the top fixed station was AC7T in KING with 9 QSOs.

WB7UZO did a great job shepparding the crowd on 7225 on Sunday as we were
fishing for rare counties.

"Rarest counties" in the log:
ASO - 1 QSO
FRA - 1 Station, 2 QSOs
SKAM - 1 QSO
WAL - 1 Station, 2 QSOs

Nasty WX at the mountaintop QTH but it was well worth the effort to say HI to
my W7 friends.

73,
Gabor, VE7JH