[3830] BARTG 75 W4DXX SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 23 06:07:02 EDT 2013

                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: W4DXX
Operator(s): W4DXX
Station: W4DXX

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: GA

Total:  241  Mults = 50  Continents = 6  Total Score = 72,300

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

10m was open to EU at beginning of contest but hardly no one there.
After 2 hours, the rate meter took a nose dive as it seemed there was no one
left to work.  It turned into a 2 band contest, 15 and 20m, and then a single
band contest, just 20m.  15 was good to EU but then everybody ended up on 20m.
20 was ok but QSB played havoc with some signals.  20m was noisier than 15
here.
Anyway, I still like the fast qso exchange at 75 baud.  I wish there were more
contests using this speed.
Thanks to everyone for the Q's.
Eric / W4DXX