[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 25 11:49:02 EDT 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 25

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   40:  29     29
   20:  48     30
Total:  77     59  Total Score = 4,543

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was 1st time with my new CWOps number 1224, and nobody even asked repeat.
This morning session starts very early here in CA and I got to bed only couple
hrs before, so I was way too sleepy to play with 2 radios in same time.
It started very slowly and 40 was incredibly noisy, unlike ever before in this
morning session, had really tough time to copy anything.  This morning session
is always hardest from here.  And then I think I just forgot to move to 15,
perhaps because sun seems to come up so late these days that I didn't think
there would be much there yet.  But it was surprisingly still my best score for
morning sessions !  See you again in couple hrs.