[3830] TxQP LA8OM SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 29 06:54:54 EDT 2013

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: LA8OM
Operator(s): LA8OM
Station: LA8OM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Sirdal

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  144     0       0  Mults = 98  Total Score = 47,336

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Unplanned participation, however conditions were quite good and when the Texas
stations started to make their presence on the bands, I couldn't resist :-)
Also, this turned out to be an excellent opportunity to add to my TX counties
count.

Credit for 5000 bonus points and several new worked counties goes to the
hardworking excellent rover operators K5CM, K5YAA, N5DO, N5NA, NS5J, W5CT and
W0BH.

Radio at the cabin QTH - http://la8om.net/images/cabin-ib.jpg - is a K3 with
SPE Expert amplifier. Antenna: 2 el. UltraBeam.

Tnx for the good ride into the night!

73
Chris / LA8OM