[3830] CQ WW RTTY IC8TEM SOSB/80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 29 19:18:32 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IC8TEM
Operator(s): IC8TEM
Station: IC8TEM

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Capri Isl - JN70CN
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  339      12      50    11
   40:    1       0       1     1
   20:    0       0       0     0
   15:  111      41      17    12
   10:   38      19       8     7
-----------------------------------
Total:  339      12      50    11  Total Score = 48,691

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

NOTE: OTHER QSO ON OTHER BANDS ARE CONTROL-LOG QSOs.

Hrd but not worked: P49X, PJ4/G3TXF, HK1NA, USA (AZ, CO, MN, TX, NC, GA, PA).
If LoTW confirmations will arrive, I have IA, MO, CT, IL as new WAS-states.

I expected to see some JA moving from 3525 to 3599-3610 for searching DX, but
we need to ask to OL9A if they have hrd anyone, hi :)

During weekend some duties (work, university, family) and some DXs on higher
bands left me few energies for a serious effort, otherwise we could have
discussing for a 55k or 60k score, and at least 360q or more.

Maybe new states will be availble on ARRL Roundup, or better in ARRL DX CW (if
I will be free.. - not sure :( ).

I don't want to break any record or to be the top of the top: I like only to
play contests, also with poor rig (no rx-ant): just fun!

See you soon on bands.

QSL route: LoTW, eQSL.cc, Direct via qrz.com

Best 73s and TU for qsos.
Costy IC8TEM