[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3CV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 29 20:21:34 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ONS

   80:   44      20        8     8
   40:  107      26       35    13
   20:  115      22       40    20
   15:  109       9       35    17
   10:   87       9       37    17
------------------------------------
Total:  462      86      156    75  Total Score = 378,498

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Wow!  What great conditions!  I think I was only asked for repeats less than 10
times in 462 Qs.  Most with 1 call.  Good test of the hexbeam.  Had my wireless
keyboard die on Sunday morning and had to scramble to find an old wired one.
N1MM with MMTTY worked great as did my trusty 1995 FT-1000MP.  Best DX was
ZS6GRL on 10m and E21YDP on 20m.  All S&P as I trolled each band twice with
time available.  Great fun!  Thanks for the Qs.
73  Jeff VE3CV