[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9MMS SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 29 21:18:03 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: IL

   80:    8       5        5     5
   40:   93      25       27     9
   20:  125      17       47    18
   15:   56      10       25    17
   10:   26       3       12    10
------------------------------------
Total:  308      60      116    59  Total Score = 174,135

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

K3 and LPA-500 ; Win-Test + MMTY

Just a very part-time effort -- about 4 hours Saturday night and 4 hours Sunday
afternoon.  Not much time available for radio contesting this weekend.

This was my first time ever in this contest.  I earned my first radio license
in May 1958, but my first time ever on RTTY was in March of 2013, so I am still
learning RTTY procedures, etc.  I am enjoying chasing DX on a new mode.

Thanks for the Qs and Ms.
73,
   Gary