[3830] CQ WW RTTY VA7KO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 03:30:54 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA7KO
Operator(s): VA7KO
Station: VA7KO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NR Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   81       36       6     6
   40:  398       46      41    24
   20:  479       41      56    24
   15:  657       40      62    25
   10:  203       31      24    16
------------------------------------
Total: 1818      194     189    95  Total Score = 2,179,202

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I get the feeling that the number of RTTY contesters has been expanding in last
couple of years. I'm happy to get more QSO points, but at the same time, it's
really hard to find a spot to run. Because of so many OPs on the bands, I got
tired trying to find the rare calls and probably I missed some key DX entities
and zones this time.

Thanks for all the Qs and as always I appreciated everyone in the log.

Hope to see you guys in the next one.

TU 73,
Koji VA7KO