[3830] CQ WW RTTY DF1LX SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 07:11:59 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: DF1LX
Operator(s): DF1LX
Station: DF1LX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:

   80:   93        7      42    12
   40:  150       21      57    18
   20:  138       37      59    27
   15:  121       35      47    23
   10:   60       17      27    23
------------------------------------
Total:  562      117     232   103  Total Score = 621,952

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest - but QRQ RTTY is very bad as a lot are very short in CQ or ...
Missed Japan on 20 and 15 - wow or?
But my favorite band was 40m - the vertical delta loop runs like a gun - ZL,
VK, ... with 100 Watt no problem - Great opening to Europe on Sonday evening
(backscatter) was a great addon for new EU mults.
Improvements: Yes a lot - I did not call CQ enough - but as LP it is hard to
survive.

Wait for CW - with some more antennas - hope, condx on 10-15 will be as last
weekend or better.