[3830] CQ WW RTTY LX7I(@LX7I/LX2A) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 11:59:39 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DL8LR DK5ON DL6ZBN DF7EME DF8XC DK1QH DF7ZS LX2A
Station: LX7I/LX2A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Eschdorf

   80:  520       28      51    14
   40: 1082       53      82    26
   20: 1382       56     101    35
   15: 1273       54      91    33
   10:  673       46      78    31
------------------------------------
Total: 4894      237     403   139  Total Score = 9,700,000

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First of all thanks to Philippe LX2A for putting this wonderful station
together! The new concept with Station-Master Deluxe on every desk really
rocks. Good to know someone who really understands the software and can be
officially declared as the master of the Station-Master.
Everything worked flawless and there is nothing to blame on technical side.

Propagation felt a bit strange and 10m was far less effective than last year.
We are missing 600 QSOs on 10m in comparison to 2012. The claimed score is 5%
below last years claimed, but we hope that we have a significant better error
rate this year.

It is only the second time the core of this team played together and it was a
lot of fun. Performance wise there is still room to improvement �" so
better watch out for us again next year!

A Facebook chat @ 2:00z at night revealed that ED1R had outperformed us again
here is Europe - well done! The P49X performance with (only) the two Ops Ed and
Glenn is a total league of its own. Congratulations!

Station: ICOM 2x IC-756PROIII - 1x IC-7700 �" true legal limit and loads
of aluminum.

Ops: DL8LR, DK5ON, DL6ZBN, DF7EME, DF8XC, DK1QH, DF7ZS and LX2A