[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4WI SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 16:02:21 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Alabama

   10:  577      25      69    22
-----------------------------------
Total:  577      25      69    22  Total Score = 174,116

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Ten was HOT! I was able to run by going either way high up or down low. missed
some good ones HZ etc but biggest disappointment was not being able to work
into KL7... heard two but they just could not pull me out... lost a double mult
there! No long path heard either morning, thought there might be some as open as
the band was! Thanks for all the Q's, 73's Cort