[3830] CQ WW RTTY NX0I SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 21:51:51 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MO

   80:  136       39      14    10
   40:  280       44      44    19
   20:  261       40      51    20
   15:  142       20      39    19
   10:   75        3      32    13
------------------------------------
Total:  894      146     180    81  Total Score = 689,865

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Great Contest with very good conditions. Bands were very quiet here in
Missouri.
Thunder storm Saturday morning caused some issues with rain noise but front
passed through very quickly.  I think it caused a malfunction in my 15 meter
trap
on my Hustler 6-BTV vertical as it started showing high SWR on 15 and I
couldn't use 15 at all after the storm.  I'm sure I missed quite a few mults
because of that.
Look forward to next year and the other CQ contests coming up.
73's
Jerry