[3830] EUHF Champ ON6NL CW Only HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 04:50:29 EDT 2014

                    European HF Championship

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: CW Only HP
QTH: Kinrooi

  160:   49     0      33
   80:  149     0      45
   40:  219     0      55
   20:  267     0      55
   15:  113     0      43
   10:   95     0      41
---------------------------
Total:  892     0     272  Total Score = 242,352

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

More a test of me and my station than a contest but it such a great contest
so really enjoyed the game!
Thunderstorms were a big handicap. Had to stop after a few minutes in the
contest as it came too close. When it was over, my wife who was on a biking
tour,
called me to pick her up as she got also into the heavy storm.
I found here sheltering under an umbrella and brought her home safely.
I will keep on training my CW and see you all next year!