[3830] NAQP CW WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Aug 3 15:15:04 EDT 2014

                   NAQPCW Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2014-08-02

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : Jon IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters / Tractor Pull
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   Mt2
          3.5      25      25   17    0
            7     142     142   44    0
           14     193     193   40    2
           21      88      88   25    1
           28      27      27   11    0
        Total     475     475  137    3

             Score : 66,500

               Rig : Yaesu FT-847  100 W
          Antennas : Cushcraft R6000 vertical (20 through 10)
                     Sloping 40 meter dipole (40 and 80)
           Soapbox : Interesting to return to the higher bands for openings
                     to various places.  More time spent (9.5 hr) than I
                     planned, thanks to good conditions (especially on 20
                     and 40).

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2014-08-03        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S