[3830] NAQP CW WS7L Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 18:57:32 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  466   123  Total Score = 57,318

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Started off a bit slow but boy did 20 meters come alive later on in the
afternoon. I even heard myself echoing on long path right around my sunset. Got
some of my best rates ever.

10 meters was vacant whenever I visited it. I worked N6TR across town and KH6ZM
across half the Pacific, and that was it. Signals on 15 were very weak. 20 and
40 were the money bands.

Thanks to the Orca DX & Contest Club for scheduling the Pacific NW DX
Convention on the preceding weekend so I could make it this time. I usually
miss this one.

73 and thanks for the Qs
Carl WS7L