[3830] NAQP CW N4UC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 19:05:57 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4UC
Operator(s): N4UC
Station: N4UC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

Total:  523   164  Total Score = 85,772

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Spent a fair amount of time trying to get one of my two radios to work long
enough to get me through the contest, but it was not to be. Somehow I managed
to make some contacts in between working at the test bench and swapping radios
back and forth. Not to mention finding that a guest puppy we had kept last week
had chewed through the coax to my 80M dipole.
I was glad to see that 40 and 80 were actually useable for a change.
All in all I had a great time!