[3830] ARRL UHF AC0RA/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 4 13:56:31 EDT 2014

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: AC0RA/R
Operator(s): AC0RA
Station: AC0RA/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: IA

  903:   31     8
  1.2:   28     6
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  222    63  Total Score = 53,109

First time out for the uhf contest. Pretty slow contest and most of it I spent
driving. I only stopped for 4 hours Saturday night for some sleep. I activated
12 grids making the majority of the qsos from Iowa. Also worked from 7 grids of
which I didn't work anyone on any band. And only worked two stations in Iowa
both on 432 only for 2 contacts each. Best DX was to W4ZRZ at over 400 miles on
both 222 and 432.

Ended the contest stopping by K2DRH QTH which was a good time meeting him for
the first time.