[3830] 50FallSprnt WD0T Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 10 00:07:05 EDT 2014

                    50 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Total:  QSOs = 32  Mults = 25  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 800

Was out with family for supper, didn't start until about 0040Z, and made 2 Q's
that hour, but after that didn't work anything until the last hour, where made
30 more Q's, to the FN/FM/EN grids.  Didn't hear anything West, worked one grid
south, so very spotty. K1DQV was a Beacon to me, heard him the whole last hour!

DID hear someone calling Ken N6RO, but couldn't hear him..

This was my best 6m  sprint result, thanks for the fun,  participation and
Q's/grids!

73 Todd WD0T

Using IC706MK2, KW, 5 element at 40 ft, and Writelog,.