[3830] WAE CW K8CN Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 10 20:42:25 EDT 2014

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

   80:
   40:  13    16     24
   20:  53    50     42
   15:  12    10     10
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  78    76     76  Total Score = 11,704

Had eldest granddaughter staying for the weekend, so stole some time on the
bands Sunday when she was otherwise occupied! I salute the many great EU ops
who copy without repeats a 10-string QTC from my tiny QRP signal! I didn't have
many QTCs to hand out, but it was fun anyway.

Propagation this morning and again around mid-day local time was tough for QRP,
but later afternoon and evening were much better.  Kept checking 10 meters but
heard nothing.

Thanks for the QSOs - wish I could have made a more serious entry in this one.

Rig: K3 @ 5 watts to 20 meter Lazy H.

73,
Mike, K8CN