[3830] MDC QP W1END Standard LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 11 06:31:55 EDT 2014

                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Standard LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): ~2

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    3     0       0
   40:   10     0       0
   20:    0     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  432:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   13     0       0  Mults = 9  Total Score = 671

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Includes W3VPR bonus.  Maybe I spent more time hunting this year which produced
a better tally than in the previous years.  Nothing on 20 meters CW.  Maybe the
WAE contest covered them up or they just skipped over me.  Heard a few weak MD
stations in QSO with others but could not find them CQing.  Got no responses to
any of my CQs.  It was time well spent.  Thanks to all.
FTdx5000 (100w) and Butternut vertical.

Eldon - W1END