[3830] NAQP SSB CF3NAVY(VE3RCN) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 02:05:29 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: CF3NAVY
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: CF3NAVY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WELLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

Total:  253    88  Total Score = 22,264

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

Lots of fun. The call was a MURPHY...too many people had difficulties with the
four letter suffix. It was nice to educate some people that Canada does have a
NAVY...and we do run submarines. Lost 3 hours of operating time due to a
function with the local SPCA...at which I volunteer free time at. CF3NAVY is
worth 2 points to those that are on the ARRL Centennial scoreboard challenge. I
am on it too with my call of VE3RCN, but have lost out on a bunch of points
running the special call. No matter, it is all fun...and it has been 100 years
of submarines in the Royal Canadian Navy. If you want one of the cards, check
out CF3NAVY on QRZ.com
73, Kevin