[3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 10:02:41 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA

  160:   11     7
Total:  636   118  Total Score = 75,048

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

NAQP is one of my favorite contests even though I don’t do all that well.
Spend too much time talking to people around the country instead of contesting.

   However, I did beat last years score by a couple of thousand. As expected
there was nothing on 10m and only West coast and VI on 15m. 20 meters was my
money band with some very nice runs; best hour was 121. The 40 meter dipole had
come down during a summer storm last week so it was back up at about 20 feet for
the contest. Thankfully it worked better than I expected. Missed DE and MS for
WAS.
   As always a fun contest and nice to catch up with folks around the country.
Thanks to NCJ for sponsoring.

cu next time - Jere (aka Mark, my middle name)

FT 1000 Field, TH6-DX, dipoles & N1MM