[3830] NAQP SSB KE3X(@N3HBX) Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 14:25:57 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Clarksburg, MD

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  621   148  Total Score = 91,908

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Downtown DC Team #1

Comments:

Many thanks to John Evans, N3HBX for use of his Clarksburg station this weekend,
which is absolutely ideal for domestic contesting:  stacks on 10-15-20, 2-el 40
and (wait for it ...) 2-elements on 75-meter Phone.   As such, I had lofty
goals for my QSO Count on 80, but it was not to be.   I guess noisy conditions
on 80 combined with 5 watts were the limiting factors.   Ironically, 20 and 40
were the money bands this time.

This concludes the 6th event of the NAQP Challenge for 2014.   Tip of the hat
to NCCC and SMC for excellent competition - looks like a photo finish!

73,

Ken KE3X