[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 17:13:00 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   15:   15     3
Total:  414   106  Total Score = 43,884

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock Team #1

Comments:

Last week I installed a webcam on this computer for the first time. The first
impact of this appeared with no audio from the sound card to my rtty software
when I tried to work the Thurs night NCCC rtty practice. Got that one figured
out fairly quickly. Second impact was last night when my voice keyer wouldn't
work as I started SSB NAQP. Things really appeared to be bizare until I
realized that the webcam mike was connected to the sound card rather than my
headset mike. Finally got it working on the right rig (K3), but not on the left
(IC756PROII). Low bands were in good shape. Thanks for the Qs even though they
involved a microphone!