[3830] RDA W1WBB SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 23:40:23 EDT 2014

                    Russian District Award Contest

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: FN41io
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

   40:    9               6
   20:  146             134
-------------------------------
Total:  155     0       140  RDA Districts = 140  Total Score = 217,000

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

[unique RDA Districts (not DXCCs) per band shown in "Countries column]

First-time entry in this event.  With approx. 2700 RDAs most QSOs were mults!
That's nice!!

Quite good conditions into Russia late on day 1 and into Day 2 on 20m.  Worked
almost half my QSOs during 4 hr period 02-06Z near contest end.  Shutdown by
06Z with sigs (and op.!) fading, missing last 2 hours.  Found nice
sigs/activity from UA9/0 late on Day 1 and into Day 2 (39 total QSOs).  All
S&P QSOs.  Slow going with propagation to RU until evening hours here...
much stronger sigs then.

Missed some Q's on 15m due to rig TX problems...put very little time in on
40m.
Log reveals 55 unique RDA Codes (of 85 present 2-letter primary RDA PFX Codes)
worked.

All QSOs to LoTW.  Thnx to many good RU ops listening toward USA & my LP
sigs.

Icom IC-706 mkIIg @ 100 W into Hexbeam up @ 10m (32 ft.) on 20m.  88 ft wire
doublet @ 13m (42 ft.) on 40m.  N1MM logger.