[3830] NAQP SSB WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 18 23:30:10 EDT 2014

                  NAQPSSB Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2014-08-16

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : SSB
  Default Exchange : Jon IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters / Hearetbreak Hotel
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   Mt2
          3.5       7      7    4    0
            7     117     117   33    2
           14     112     112   38    2
           21      18      18   10    0
        Total     254     254   85    4

             Score : 22,606
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847 100 W
          Antennas : Cushcraft R6000 vertical (15 and 20)
                     40 meter sloping dipole (40 and 80)

           Soapbox : Checked 10 several times and nothing heard there.
                     Glad 20 and 40 were hopping.  About 7 hours.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2014-08-18        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S