[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 21 00:05:27 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 21

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): .75

   80:   8      6
   40:   6      6
   20:   7      7
Total:  21     19  Total Score = 399

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun run.  I had some interface problems at one point, so that cost me
some time.  But, even though I know I'm not even close to winning a class, I
feel like a winner each time I hear a friend (old or new) in the contest and am
able to get them to hear my signal.

For me, it's always a highlight to work my dear friend, John Laney, K4BAI…and
I caught him on 80 meters shortly before the 'test was completed.
I did hear my buddy, Mike, F5IN, in there, but he couldn't pull me out on 20m.
At least, I know Mike is in there, plugging away.

A huge thanks to all the great operators who are immensely cordial during the
CWT.  You surely are A-1 Ops!

Now, I look forward to next Wednesday!