[3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 22 13:33:57 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 9:34

  160:    1     1
   15:   20     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  618    95  Total Score = 58,710

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC-1

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD,Heil ProSet with HC-5 mic. element, and home brew G5RV up 50
feet running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation. Wasted 20 minutes of break time
picking up new dining room furniture. Ten meters was dead for me. Best runs
were on 40 Meters. QRN high at times. I fooled the TS-950 Kenwood's internal
tuner long enough to make one Q on 160 meters with a 102 foot long G5RV. I
worked an Air Bus 320 Aeronautical mobile, (VE3RMJ), and a 2 or 3 DX stations
as well. Nice to work a few of my GMCC Team Mates. Thanks to all for the Q's. I
LOVE this contest.