[3830] SCC RTTY LY25W(LY5W) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 31 08:12:42 EDT 2014

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: LY25W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KO15TA

   10:   10     9
-------------------
Total:  491   204  Total Score = 213,180

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

My second SCC RTTY. Enjoyed it.
Who said that RTTY is for old-timers? Most QSO's with license years
(2010-1970).
I got my first ever license in May 1981 - UP2BIM (occupated Lithuania) at age
13th years old.
Good training before CQ WW RTTY Contest. I am planning to visit beautiful
island - Sicilia again :)
Congrats to IC8TEM, showed in on-line score page in last hour :)))
73, Sam LY5W
Today last day of special activity of LY25W
QSL and plaque (Baltic-Way 25 years) information on www.qrz.com
p.s. yesterday i saw on TV same Way arround Ukrainian city. 3000 people's with
each other hand's want to live in free Ukraine.
I hate war. I hate Russian agresion. Putin go out from Ukraine!