[3830] CQWW CW S56A SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 02:36:01 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: jn76gb
Operating Time (hrs): 36:30

  160:   73     6       41
   80:  223    13       66
   40:  535    40      135
   20:  282    37      111
   15:  330    33      120
   10:  261    31       96

I prepared for SO2R robot operation but never used second radio :-(  I woke up
at 6 AM Friday, couldn't sleep after lunch and didn't feel fit for online
program debugging.  I also woke up at 6 AM on Sunday and condx were so good
that I never let robot take fun of DX S & P.  I run 40 m with my beloved
Moxon on Sunday sunrise and also in the last hour of contest.  80 m EU run also
done on SUnday evening.  The rest was mainly mouse clicks from S50ARX CW Skimmer
and VE7CC DXC feed.  TH6DXX takes care of higher bands while FT-1000MP generates
RF and receives weak Saturday signals and booming Sunday ones.  I like this code
 game with ionosphere ever since 1962!

73 de Mario, S56A