[3830] CQWW CW M0BJL SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 08:08:24 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: M0BJL
Operator(s): M0BJL
Station: M0BJL

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Southampton

Total: 1477    39      135  Total Score = 546,882

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Great opening and runs into Japan on both mornings - very few ZL/VK's about
though. Missed out on zone 34, SU did come on the band late Sunday but the band
was closed here to that area.
Band was very stable with some huge signals from East EU making it hard to hear
the Far Eastern stations at times.
I completed the contest using no pc keying at all, opting to operate with my
faithful bencher throughout the whole 18 hours of operation (apologies for the
odd error now and then :-) )
Station worked flawlessly and the 15m monobander at 16m busted a few huge pile
ups. Only managed to operate for 18 hours due to family commitments so the
score could have been higher, happy to beat my previous G record I set last
year!
See you all nest year.....Shaun, M0BJL.