[3830] CQWW CW KN4Y SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 14:18:00 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: FL

   10:  250    27       74

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wife got  home from hospital and I could only get daycare, so went with
10-meters. Short run on Friday, all day on Saturday until the band gods shut
10-meters off for the Alabama & Auburn football game. Sunday after church
10-meters started slow, but picked up momentum. I tried running but the rates
were to fast for my aged system so I just heard and worked. I have never worked
so many JAs in a contest, the panhandle was receptive. I ran 100 Watts and it
sometimes took 5 tries to get through a pile up. I am not a DX'er and I worked
many new calls (countries). Slept good.