[3830] CQWW CW N0VD SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 23:40:35 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0VD
Operator(s): N0VD
Station: N0VD

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  170    26       63

After having moved (or more like still in the process of moving - the household
arrives after the 1st of the year) from Colorado to Texas, I still have yet to
plant some towers at my new QTH.  To primarily satisfy my inner DXer, I cobbled
together what is essentially an HF6V that had been left for dead.  It only tunes
on 10 & 40 since there are several parts missing.  However, I was astounded
how well it played with just 100w.  Thanks to all of the guys that heard my
small pistol signal.

See you from PJ4 for ARRL CW.

Kelly - N0VD