[3830] CQWW CW YR8E(@YO8RNI) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 09:56:20 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YR8E
Operator(s): YO8RHM YO8RFS YO8RNI
Station: YO8RNI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN37IS

  160:  118     7       38
   80:  178     9       49
   40:  737    31      100
   20:  330    26       79
   15:  316    28       83
   10:  437    34       98

Still far from our goal, but a little better than in SSB in terms of qso
distribution:-).Although less time on the station and 500 qso's less , not so
much diferences between scores. All the hard work was done by YO8RHM! YO8RFS
and YO8RNI just  on  S&P from time to time.Unfortunately, I had to work in
the weekend and friday too, so I haven't got time to mount the 80m vertical and
Rx antenna...Of course, I should have done this right after the ssb contest,or
even before, but...
Everythnig worked perfect, except the 160m antenna wich I forgot to tune it for
the cw band and we could only use 500W :-(
K3 was fantastic on cw and worked perfectly with the Acom :-)Maybe next contest
we will have a real multiplier stations...

73!
YO8RNI for YR8E