[3830] CQWW CW EA5KA(@EC2DX) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 12:35:28 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA5KA
Operator(s): EA2AYD EA3NT EA3AKA EA3AVV EA3GXJ EA5GX EA5KA EA5KY EA5AFP EA5AER EB1RL EC2DX
Station: EC2DX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CORELLA

  160:   870    15       71
   80:  1414    29       99
   40:  2758    40      143
   20:  2775    39      147
   15:  2615    39      153
   10:  2085    38      154
-------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi!

First time that we try M/M in the CQWWCW, but very fun of course!

The station is not ready for M/M enviroment because we don't have enough space
for install all the operating positions, so we ned to do changes between
IN-BANDS radios from low and the up band.

First night some troubles with a 40 M band FT-1000 that passed away, so we lost
very appreciated time changing it. Also the RX system not allow us to work with
the 40 degrees antenna so we lost some 80/160 M multipliers inside the noise.

SFI was high during all contest time so the runnings on the upper bands were
funny. Not was the NASA expecting but better for us!

Very fine operators group, and very nice weekend.

Thanks to EC2DX for allow us to use my homecall, very grateful with him.

Thanks all who contact us on the contest!

Best 73!

Raul-EA5KA