[3830] CQWW CW IB9T(@IB9T/IR9Y) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 18:36:27 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IK1QBT IK2PFL IT9APL IT9BLB IT9CDU IT9CNL IT9GAC IT9LKX IT9MBZ IT9RBW IT9RZU IT9VDQ IT9ZMX
Station: IB9T/IR9Y

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: PALERMO-JM68QE

  160:  234    16       72
   80:  678    29      100
   40: 1598    40      128
   20: 1772    39      153
   15: 2130    38      151
   10: 1808    38      148

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Lot of fun as always. We have been able to beat
our previos best M/2 score: target achieved!
We also had a nice opportunity to host three
new young contesters, giving them a good chance
to really improve their growing skill in CW.

TNX for all contacts and see you in next one!

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T