[3830] CQWW CW VE4GV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 23:47:39 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MB

  160:   19     3        2
   80:   52    10       14
   40:  102    15       47
   20:  198    33       83
   15:  221    28       71
   10:  328    29      100
------------------------------
Total:  920   118      317  Total Score = 958,740

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

First real DX contest entry from my home QTH using all bands in almost 30 years.
Need to do more work on receiving antennas for the low bands. 10 was very good
from VE4 land bit one has to wonder how much longer condx will last at these
latitudes.  It was nice working some of the asian stations that usually are
tough to work from here.  I'm consistently impressed with the skill of many ops
that I worked.  Hope old sol will cooperate and give us one last crack at 10 m
for the ARRL 10 M  test.  Congrats to VE4EA for his great score in HP from VE4
land. Well done.