[3830] CQWW CW 3Z0X(SP5MXZ) SOSB/20 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 3 10:20:46 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 3Z0X
Operator(s): SP5MXZ
Station: 3Z9DX

Class: SOSB/20 QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   20:  856    37      118

Club: sp dx club

Comments:

What a weekend! Dom's antenna system rocks! You don't need kilowatts! RBN
reports encouraged me to try CQing and guess what?! You can even hold your freq
and have your CQs answered with 5W! That's very true - you can never have too
many antennas.
Thanks to those who were patient enough with me calling them, and there were so
many.
Finally, a huge thank you to Dom 3Z9DX for letting me use his fabulous station.
The operation was meant to try out his system in the battle but little did
anyone expect such a result!
Antenna setup: 3 x 4 ele rotating stack
Radio: FTDX9000C

73s de Wojtek SP5MXZ