[3830] CQWW CW II9P M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 3 11:01:46 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: II9P
Operator(s): W5MX YL2KL LY5W LY2IJ IK1HJS IZ8JAI IT9CJC IT9CHU IT9GSF IT9EQO IT9AUG
Station: II9P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JM77IA

  160:   449    23       84
   80:  1207    36      117
   40:  2199    40      142
   20:  2263    39      151
   15:  2158    39      155
   10:  2279    40      160
-------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

This is our 1° CQWW DX CW in M2 operation with new setup, and we did try to
make ourbest......
Compliments to all stations in M2, was fantastic see many of this online during
contest....
My 1° think is for our guest operators,was again wonderfull have many people
in station.

YL2GL GIRTS you are the BOSS no other way possible, your experience is
incredible and every time you come in ii9p i know than 1 of the best operator
is coming.....

LY2IJ ARUNAS THE HUNTER impossible miss mults with you....

LY5W SAM what i can write about you.....let me think.....yes i know you are a
MASTER!

W5MX BRYAN, you are a fantistic person, i hope to have you soon again with your
spirit and your help....TNX!!!

IK1HJS CARLO, tnx for come every time i call you, you know very well ii9p and
anytime i'm sure with you in station your help is perfect....!!!

Tnx to my team for help and support every contest, in particolary to IT9EQO
Antonello, his work is impressive every time, now we need to improove our setup
for now is 75%.What we need? Yagi full size rotative on 40mt.....!!!

73 AND CU in ARRL 10DX!!!

Carmelo IT9AUG.