[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 4 08:00:38 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 4

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:   0      0
   80:  24     11
   40:  63     56
   20:  12     12
Total:  99     79  Total Score = 7,821

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  Got station set back up
after the trip to Bonaire for CQ WW CW as PJ4A.  Thanks for all QSOs on that
trip.  Didn't get all the F keys set up properly in advance of the contest and
got off to a ragged and slow start.  20M was open good only to the US west
coast.  Few east coast stations were worked and a very weak JF2IWL.  40M seemed
good most all over but I couldn't seem to get any traction by calling CQ and got
beat out on many S&P calls. DX worked were CO8CY and UR5MM.  80M seemed good
to most areas except west coast.  W6SX couldnt' hear me calling.  No DX heard.
Ran out of time before getting to 160.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, Johon, K4BAI.