[3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 4 10:41:35 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): K2SX K4BAI KU8E W2LK
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire, Dutch Antil

  160:   361    18       51
   80:  1240    24       87
   40:  2267    34      112
   20:  2112    37      121
   15:  3237    37      142
   10:  2659    35      119
-------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to the TC0A team for a fine score.  Our score was down a bit from last
year.  Many more QSOs, but fewer multipliers.  We had problems with our
lock-out system and didn't maximize the use of the third station that was set
up to work a limited number of multipliers per hour.  Conditions were generally
pretty good.  160M was excellent on the second night.  10M had wonderful
openings, but so did 15, 20, 40 and 80.   Thanks for all the QSOs.

The station played very well with some new receive antennas working miracles
getting away from the noise picked up by our transmit antennas from a near by
power line.  Happy Holidays to all.

The log for PJ4A will be uploaded to LOTW, as well as the logs for PJ4/KU8E,
PJ4/K2SX, and PJ4/W2LK.  For paper QSLs, QSL PJ4A, PJ4/K4BAI, and PJ4/KU8E to
K4BAI.  Bureau QSL requests for these calls may be sent to me via e-mail and no
QSL will be necessary.  QSL PJ4/K2SX and PJ4/W2LK via their home calls.

Thanks to Hans, PJ4LS, for all his help on the ground.  He had a musical
engagement with his group on Saturday night and was unable to operate with us
this year.

73, John, K4BAI.