[3830] CQWW CW TM6M(@F6KHM) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 5 12:45:56 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK F8CMF F8DBF F8FKJ HB9CAT F5TTU
Station: F6KHM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IN78RJ

  160:   503    15       70
   80:  1477    33      112
   40:  1837    40      143
   20:  1995    39      145
   15:  2982    39      152
   10:  1858    40      161

First time in M2 category.
Big problem with network on first night and no web during more of 3 hours.
We continued to have a lot of cluster disconnection during the contest and hard
with high list of RBN spots.
With only 5 operators, the run and mult was not optimized.
Congrats to LX7I for good score, we will wait the final results.
Tnx all for QSO and see you on another contest.
TM6M (only one antenna by band station to stop rumors)